Thursday, February 17, 2011

ramlbings...

Ok, I know that I'm bad at this blog thing
But life has been crazy,
and this blog hasn't been my top priority.

So much has happened since I last posted.
I'll have to update on that later.

The wedding is 3 months away.
I've still got a ways to go
in the whole fitting into my mom's dress situation.
BUT I will do it!
I just need someone to give me a
little kick in the butt if I'm slacking!

I'm going to post my workouts and how I'm eating
And maybe then I won't cheat!
haha
but seriously... :)

On other news I've been looking at housing options.
I'm kind of addicted.
I then start looking for cute ways to decorate
cuz let's face it
we're poor
and our housing options aren't glamorous
but I think that is going to make it even more fun!
Landon is just as into re-doing furniture,
painting, and decorating as I am!
well maybe not quite as obsessed...
I love that about him!
And I think it will be a fun hobby for us to have!

I also just signed up for Spring term,
wasn't quite in the plans.
So much for getting married while
I was on a break from school!
BUT I will graduate a whole year early
going this route!
So it's worth it!
hopefully..

I can't wait to get married.
Every day I realize more and more
how lucky I really am.
Landon is AMAZING.
He does so much for me.
I can't wait to make dinner at night for us
and to have our own place.
I LOVE HIM!


No comments:

Post a Comment