Wednesday, December 1, 2010

BOISE


Landon made his first trip
to BOISE with me!!
It was so much fun to finally take him
to my home town!

I think I might have convinced him
to move there one day....

We rode with some friends there.
And that was a little interesting
My friend got pulled over
for speeding!
and even threatened to
take her to JAIL!
He was probably just trying to freak her out.
but still! haha

We were in boise over Halloween
and we didn't dress up
LAME I know
but it was my fault.
next year we will FOR SURE!
We spent Halloween at my home wards trunk or treat
I got to see a lot of people from the ward
that I love so much!
and I got to show off my new ring! :)
It was fun to see all the little kids dressed up
it might have made me a little baby hungry...
haha
We then went out to dinner with the fam.
and watched a scary movie with friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment