Friday, November 12, 2010

much needed UPDATE. And more to come...

I don't even know where to begin...
my life has been so crazy lately
but I wouldn't change any of it for a
second!

I got offered a job down in provo...
so I took it
I work with 7th&8th graders
it's a lot different than teacher preschool
a lot. haha
but I love it!

They ask the funniest questions
last week they asked me how jello was made
and come to find out
it's made of.....
bones and hides from animals.
yuck.

In taking this job
I've been traveling back and forth a lot
my sweet fiance
(yes you read that right!!! :) that story will come next!)
has made the trip with me
just about every time!
I LOVE him!

and one time...
my car fifi broke down
not fun!!! but don't worry she's all better
only after a big chunk in the wallet
of course!

EDIT: fifi is back in the shop
and it's not looking good
I think my time with her is almost over...

Last but not least!!!
I got engaged!!
on october 23
BEST DAY EVER!
I seriously had no idea..
my mom had slipped a couple of things but,
I don't catch on to things like that very well.
I think everyone
(the whole 4 people)
that read this already know
but I'll tell the story anyways


Landon and I were going to a show his friends were playing in,
honestly I wasn't extremely excited
I even told one of his friends I HAD to go
little did I know this would be the best night of my life!
At the beginning of the show Landon was texting people
but wouldn't show me who it was
I was getting frustrated
lame I know
I soon got over that and was enjoying the show!

One of the band members called Landon up on stage to sing with them
still oblivious to the whole situation.
they always sing together so I thought nothing of it
they sang there song...
but Landon wasn't coming back down
and they were getting ready for another song
They started to play "our song"
inevitable by anberlin
and at that point I knew what was coming!
In the middle of the song Landon
called me up on stage and proposed to me
I was SO nervous and shaking
I didn't think he would be able to get the ring on my shaking hand!
But it all worked out!! :)
THEN I went to the back of the audience
and my family, his family, and my best friends were there!
Thinking about it right now makes me want to cry!
I will never forget that night!
I am so in love with Landon!!
and our date is set for May 13, 2010
I'll tell more on why that date later!


sorry this post is MEGA long..
and honestly this is probably
half of what we've been up to...




No comments:

Post a Comment