Thursday, March 24, 2011

APARTMENT!!!!!


WE FOUND A PLACE TO LIVE!!!
and anyone that knows me
knows that I LOVE to decorate.
So the last week or so I have been
trying to picture exactly how WE want our house to look.
one thing that I love about Landon is how much he
cares about things like decorating our house or our wedding plans!

We have this weird obsession with
this aqua/tiffany blue and grey and yellow.
Our landlord is going to let us paint
and pay for the paint!

anyways, here is my idea for our little humble abode! :)


I want to the grey stripes in the living room and hallway
and they will be LIGHT grey.
Then I want to paint the kitchen a light version of the aqua/tiffany blue
we're going to make our tablecloths from our wedding into curtains.
then my DREAM is to have this cool couch or something like it
with all of the pretty pillows on it!
We want to find an old dresser on craigslist and paint it blue!
After it's all done I'll take pictures!
Don't worry! :)

ps: PLEASE notice my AMAZING photoshop skills
I hand painted the back ground stripes! haha
Landon let me know there was a lot easier way to do this... oops!

1 comment:

  1. Well- that is why you are marrying him- for his MAD AWESOME photoshop skills and knowledge :) It will be fabulous

    ReplyDelete