Tuesday, October 19, 2010

LOL



So, I'm bad at this whole blogging thing...
obviously.
BUT in my defense I have been very busy with a couple of things..
and have some BIG news to share.
but I'll get to that in a later post.
I'm just waiting on someone to do something...
:)

since my last post I have been making frequent
weekend trips to orem.
And someone has made frequent
trips up to logan to see me.
I have been on my FIRST camping adventure
I have been to Vernal, UT
I have moved back into my grandmas.
I have applied to 2 schools.
I have quit 2 of my jobs.
I have come closer to the gospel.
I have figured out what true love is.
I have realized who my true friends are.
I have never felt so blessed in my life.
I have gotten excited about my future!
I can't wait to see what the future holds! :)


2 comments: