Tuesday, August 17, 2010

life lately...

A while ago I had work off at all 3 of my jobs.
Pure amazingness.
I decided that I would take advantage of this and go on a weekend adventure
that may have turned into a week adventure... I'll explain more about that later :)

I started off the adventure with meeting up with my mom in Salt Lake.
She came down for a family friends' wedding.
I've missed that lady terribly!
The next day we did what we do best..
SHOPPING!
she had to head back up to logan to see her parents.
lame.

But in all that mumble and jumble with my mom...
I went down to provo to see some friends.
I went long boarding for one of the first times.
scary.
my life might have flashed before my eyes,
on more than one occasion!

I may have spent a lot of my time with
one special boy.
:)

Since this crazy adventure,
I may or may not have seen this boy
quite often.
And I may have a crush on him...

It's crazy how things start falling into place.
I've never been happier.
I couldn't imagine life any other way!




2 comments:

  1. yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'that boy' has fallen more and more in love with you every second since!

    ReplyDelete