Monday, September 12, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I'm super behind on blogging all of our summer adventures.
BUT those will have to wait!

Today is Landon's Birthday. So I thought I'd give a shout out to him!
This whole post is probably going to sound cheesy, but whatever!
I'm still in awe that I'm married to this amazing boy.
He knows just how to make me laugh when I'm having the worst day!
I can always count on him to be there for me.
We've had so much fun over this past year since we started dating.
I really can't imagine not knowing him.
Sure we have had our down times. but the good times have definitely
out numbered those!
He truly is amazing and I hope that he knows how much I love him!
I feel bad because I had work at 5 this morning and haven't seen him all day! :(
But we are going out to dinner at Red Robin
he got his birthday coupon for a FREE hamburger!!
as soon as he gets home!!


I threw a party for him on Saturday for family and friends because
I knew that today was going to be busy for both of us with school and work!

The party was a success! I did it a woodland theme in honor
of his birthday present RUFIO (a hedgehog).










3 comments:

  1. Everything was super cute! Especially Rufio's hat :) Glad we could at least come by for a few minutes-

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday landon!!! you two are SUCH a cute couple!!! i hope you enjoyed your hamburger :)

    ReplyDelete