Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Birthday Part 2

When I got home from school our little entry way was FILLED
with balloons!!
Landon's Grandma had brought some over
and my parents (well I should say Mike and Alanine) had sent him some.
which calls for a side note... the first year my brother was at BYU my mom sent him balloons.
She failed to mention the fact that he was a grown man, so they sent him a balloon saying..
Have a DINO-mite birthday. with a big dinosaur.
This time around she thought she made it clear that it was for a grown man.
Although they did better they still added some tree frogs and super heros.
Ha ha so now it's just a little family joke about mom and sending balloons!

We then went out to dinner at Red Robin like mentioned before!
And we were excited that Bo and Kayla were able to come.
Even though Bo had a late class!

and I'm seriously challenged when it comes to photos on blogger. So just disregard the order!





No comments:

Post a Comment