Wednesday, July 13, 2011

4th of JULY.... a little late!!

I know this is super late but better late than never, right?
Our 4th weekend started off with us going to pick up Christian
from EFY!!
It was so fun to talk to him about the girls that he met and
experiences that he had.
I could tell that his testimony grew a lot over that one week!
It made me realize how I need to dive into the gospel more
and help my testimony to continue to grow!
I'm so grateful for the Gospel and the knowledge that it gives me.

I'm terrible and didn't take any pictures
but we...
1. did a little shopping
2. went to tucanos for lunch
3. the boys played a lot of PS3
4. Swam with cousins
5. went to Pizza Pie Cafe with family!
It was a very busy but fun day!!

On Sunday Landon's family came out to Provo to celebrate the 4th!
Some of the crew slept out in our front yard to save us spots for the parade.
It was my first parade that I've attended... And I have to be honest
I don't know why anyone would sleep outside for a parade!

We then went to Landon's aunt and uncles house
to swim, have a BBQ, and light fireworks!!




It was such a fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment