Tuesday, June 28, 2011

HONEYMOON!!!!!!!!!!!!

I finally finished school for the summer,
so we finally went on our HONEYMOON!!!
honestly though, I would suggest to anyone to do their honeymoon later than right after their wedding!
We went to this all inclusive resort in cancun. It was perfect!!
PS: I don't like how blogger uploads pictures. So they are in a funny order. O well.
And I couldn't figure out how to put more pictures. So here's just a couple!

We pretty much always had a coca-cola and a pina-colada in our hands at all times.

Chichen-itza was AMAZING. but muy caliente!
our hotel had mini golf... we played probably 100 times.

Relaxing on the BEACH!!!!

The view from our hotel room! BEAUTIFUL!

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh!!! how fun!!! i want more pictures! i don't care about the order!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete