Friday, July 15, 2011

DINNERgroup

This past week us and some friends decided
that we were going to make dinner together 3 times a week.
We'd each get a turn to host the dinner and make the main meal,
bring a side dish, or bring the dessert!

It has been so fun to make food for more than just 1 person!
I was in charge on Monday and made yummy Manicotti
(thanks to my mother in law for the FANTASTIC recipe!)
Drew made yummy fajitas, and kayla made a yummy pasta dish!

Each meal this past week was delicious,
and I can't wait to do it again next week, hopefully!
Next week I'll take pictures, promise!

OH and my mom is coming down next week!
I'm so excited to see her--I've missed her terribly!


1 comment:

  1. how fun!!! dinner groups are so fun and really help ease the 'oh man! what's for dinner TONIGHT???' burden!.... it really is nice to have someone else cook a couple times a week ...and if you're cooking a meal - it's not hard to just double the batch :)

    i hope you have fun with your mom and get some good shopping in! :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete