Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Update

Ok there is A LOT I need to fill all of you guys in on
BUT I've been asked to post pictures of our kitchen
So we'll start with that and I'll try and update again soon! :)

I wish I had before pictures but I am terrible and didn't take any
Before the walls were an off white yellow color... along with the cabinets
the wall panels that go around the kitchen were falling off and a dirty yellow.
The floor was so dirty it looked a little black
The still don't look great but trust me I SCRUBBED them
We got the table chairs and shelf from IKEA.
I love them!
I had to convince Landon that the table was going to look GREAT in the middle of the room
He loves it, and will admit it! :)


Sorry there are dishes in the sink!

Sorry it's blurry... but you get the idea!

This is the view when you walk into the kitchen.... All of that stuff to the right
is just waiting for me to find it a home in our limited cupboard space!
and all of the other random stuff on the floor usually goes in the living room but we started painting that yesterday!



3 comments:

  1. love it love it love it. My favorite colors all in one room! So jealous you get to paint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks awesome! you have added immensely to the value of that apartment- and it looks much more cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is just SO cute!!!! you made me want to paint my kitchen baby blue!!!!
    p.s. love the table!

    ReplyDelete