Thursday, April 7, 2011

we are now proud owners of a......

couch!!!!
I have been obsessing over this couch from Ikea.
But we really didn't have the money to pay for it
AND no where to put it.

BUT... I was on KSL and I found the couch I want
for less than half of what it is at Ikea.
We went to look at it last night
and we decided to buy it.

....so now I have a couch in my car
and it will be staying there until
we can move in to our apartment
haha oh well!

I was so excited last night that I called my dad,
landons mom, my mom, and told Landon's Aunt and Uncle
as soon as we walked in the door!!

I even went and got paint swatches yesterday!
You could say I'm getting a little excited.

We (landon*) should be in our apartment in less than a month!
*he'll probably move in and start getting stuff organized before the wedding!
SO CRAZY!

I need to post pictures... BUT I lost my camera cord
story of my life.
hopefully I find it soon and I'll post some pictures!

2 comments: